Effortlessly Send Payslips
Ditch the paperwork. Jem Payslips seamlessly integrates with your HR and payroll software to sends employee payslips directly through WhatsApp. Say goodbye to costly printing and time-consuming delivery processes.
Password Protected & POPI Compliant
How It Works
From R4.90 Per Employee Per Month
- Password protected
- View last 3 payslips
- Employer dashboard and analytics
- Payslips announcement
- View leave balance
Minimum of 200 employees
Frequently Asked Questions
We have many clients that used to deliver payslips using email but were having numerous problems with this.
- Employees were forgetting their user names and passwords
- Employees would attempt their password 3 times and get blocked from the system
- Email payslips were bouncing or being reverted to their junk folder
Due to these issues, employees would have countless payslip queries per month. Jem Payslips eradicates all of these issues using WhatsApp as the channel for delivery.
We have many clients that used to deliver payslips using SMS but were having trouble tracking if employees were receiving their payslips or not. This is because employees were changing their cell numbers so regularly. Further, there is no SMS payslip solution on the market that is BCA compliant.
Jem HR offers a reporting module so you can track when an employee has received or read any form of communication (including their payslip). When an employee changes their number, they simply message the Jem HR WhatsApp line using the new number, confirm their ID Number and the last 4 digits of their bank account number (a two-factor authentication process), and our system will update their number automatically. Jem is also BCA compliant.
Our data is hosted by Google Cloud Services using industry-standard encryption. Data is not shared with any 3rd parties and is only used to provide services to your employees via Whatsapp which uses end-to-end encryption.
All the above is fully POPIA compliant.
Employees are also required to self-authenticate using 2-factor authentication when interacting with Jem for the first time.
- By initiating contact with Jem though WhatsApp/USSD Line, employees can request a portion of their accrued pay, see their available balance, ascertain outstanding balance and initiate contact with one of our customer success representatives for any and all user assistance requirements.
- If an employee chooses to take a salary advance during the course of the specific month, Jem shall make payment of the requested amount directly into the employee bank account, within 1 (one) business day.
- At the end of the given pay cycle, the Jem shall provide you with:
- An itemised reconciliation of all the advances inclusive of a deduction sheet.
- An invoice for the amounts advanced and the fees for the services/advances provided.
- For the service provided, you pay us the total advanced amounts, plus the prescribed fees, on the same day as your normal pay run.
- The prescribed fees and advanced amounts shall be deducted from the users/employees payslips, unless otherwise agreed for the employer to pay the prescribed fees.
Book A Demo or
- Get a free consultation of your HR system and an overview of the Jem platform from a product expert
- Discuss your key problems and explore tools that could help solve them
- Get pricing based on your size and needs