What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company name and number of employees. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested);
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc).
How do we protect your information?
Application data like sessions are encrypted at the application layer separately using keys that are managed via Google Secrets Manager and rotated on a schedule.
Communications between services internally are inside a Virtual Private Cloud network, access from the external web is carefully controlled by exposing particular services, for which both the traffic is encrypted using SSL (HTTPS) and payloads (where supported) are verified with a hash.
Google IAM controls access to resources and communication between services, access is automatically audited by Google, and recommendations are implemented to restrict access to only the necessary permissions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By using our site, you consent to our privacy and security policy with regard to the use of our website. We ask you to provide your explicit consent to receive marketing information and to process your data whenever you fill out a form on this website. Should you wish to revoke consent or exercise your right to be forgotten, please email us at email@example.com. Your request will be executed within 30 days. You may request access to the records that we hold for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information. Your request will be executed within 30 days.
Changes to our privacy and security policy
If we decide to change our privacy and security policy, we will post those changes on this page, send an email notifying you of any changes, and/or update the policy modification date below.