Reduction in staff turnover
Man-hours saved per year on payroll administration
- Inability to effectively communicate important company information that crops up unplanned at times, to a distributed workforce.
- High operational burden and cost associated with payslip distribution to frontline employees working on multiple sites across the country.- Experienced high staff turnover that is synonymous with the private security industry.
Improved employee relations
- Jem’s Communications product has enabled Prosec to send urgent and important communication to employees quickly and on demand, and ensures that the same message reaches everyone at the same time.
- Prosec has been able to foster better employee relations using Jem’s Communications product.
- Jem enabled Wasteplan to streamline all communication from the head office to employees, resulting in all employees receiving the same message via WhatsApp, at the same time, directly from the source.
- Prosec saves up to R120K and 360 man-hours every year on printing and distributing payslips now that they send payslips to employees using WhatsApp via Jem.
- Jem’s Earned Wage Access product has given employees a much-needed non-credit financial lifeline, which has contributed significantly to improving employee satisfaction.
- Cumulatively Jem’s products have improved employee satisfaction, which has helped reduce staff turnover 10-fold.